Tuesday 9 August 2011

New stuff :) Envelope clutch!

These are the available envelope clutches that are on sale now.
I only have 5 colours and only ONE bag for each colour.
This is my first batch btw :)
So do buy them before they run out!

The price for one is RM30.
And I will be restocking this and pre-order is available.
There are many other colours available from the supplier and I posted it up at the facebook page:
You can go there and check out the other colours.

Colour may vary due to lighting.
Enjoy~







SOLD OUT


Personally, I do like this over the typical envelope clutch because their size is smaller and more comfortable to grip. And they are thicker and are less likely to be wrinkled. This is based on my personal opinion.

If you like this, Do fill up the order form :)

- Adeline

No comments:

Post a Comment